- These rules apply to male /female admission in B.A, B.Sc Computer Science in Forward Degree College, Peshawar.
- Admission to Forward Degree College will be through the prescribed admission forms available from College on payment.
- Admission procedure for different classes may vary but admission to all classes shall be decided only after an interview of the person seeking admission by a member of the teaching staff or a committee of the teaching staff as directed by the Principal.
- The principal has the right to grantor refuse admission at his own discretion.
- A Person becomes a student of Forward Degree College, Peshawar, only after payment of all fees, funds, dues and charges and completion of all required formalities in connection with admission to the college.
Admission to F.A/ F.Sc or B.A, B.Sc will be strictly on merit basis for which eligibility and the minimum
Requirement will be at least second division (50% marks) or G.P.A. 2.2 in their examination.
- Matric with science for F.Sc
- Matric with Arts for F.A
Note: The medium of instruction in the college is English except in the teaching or Urdu, lslamiyat and Pak Studies. Students must be able and willing to study in English.